Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Digital Studio(MDS)


While at Leadership I was introduced to a MDS wedsite operated by Stampin' Up!  I had heard of it but, never took the time to look into it.  I made a visit to it this morning......and it's a GREAT resource, but sure and check it out if you are a digital crafter.

Ever since I received MDS I've been wanting to get busy with it......and here we are 2 years later(maybe it is two years).....I'm still waiting!  I started a project last spring, it's 90% complete.....must work on the 10%!

Digital crafting is here to stay....for sure!!  Will it replace paper crafting for me, probably not(never say never...lol)......but it sure is fun, well worth learning!

If you have MDS, and want to learn more......VISIT HERE!!!  

I will be hosting a MDS class in March......tentative date, March 14th 7:00 p.m..  You will need to bring your laptop ready to create(MDS loaded).

a few pages of the book I am working on!






1 comment:

Joanne Rolston said...

Nicely done!