Friday, January 07, 2011

FSOTM-Challenge 2(week 1)

Stamp several different stamps to form a background of sentiments.......piecing the shapes to form a solid background?

This was a tough one.......almost felt gulity giving it as a challenge!  Now, I'm happy I did....SUPER JOB Heather, love what you did here!





Challenge #2: (Birthday Card)

Stamps: Bring on the Cake - Occasions Mini (Woodmount: 121899; Clearmount: 121958)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz(Inside designer paper was printed using the Vintage Spring paper pack download for My Digital Studio – available in the upcoming mini catalogue.)
Ink: Early Espresso; SU markers
Punch: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch 119275
 

3 comments:

Joanne Rolston said...

That is a real cool card! Great for a guy too (or anyone)

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! Love it!

Kellie

Heather S. said...

Thanks for the comments Joanne & Kellie. Had fun with this - I might add that my "Stamp-A-Ma-Jig" was a constant companion as I made this card! :)