Here is the kit that Heather was given to work with for the WORDY challenges! Anxious to see what she comes up with?......you don't have to wait long, she's already sent me a couple of her projects! WTG Heather, thanks!
there is a surprise in here
(you can see it in the picture)...
will let you know what it is soon!
Thanks for Caring stamp set(page 20 Occasions mini)
Fabric buttons(page 36 Occasions mini)
Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons(page 35 Occasions mini)
Adornments Vintage Flowers(page 15 Occasions mini)
Rosettes(page 16 Occasions mini)
Seam binding(page 16 Occasions mini)
Pompom trim(page 35 Occasions mini)
Variety of designer series pattern paper(all from the Occasions mini)
Variety of 8.5 x 11 cardstock
Bring on the Cake stamp set is borrow for the challenges(not part of the kit)
Along with the kit Heather was given the following challenges:
- A play on words...using two(or more)stamps, combine words(a word from each stamp)to create a new image.......e.g. Happy from one stamp, and Birthday from another(doesn't have to be those two words).
- Stamp several different stamps to form a background of sentiments.......piecing the shapes to form a solid background?
- Beautiful from the inside out.........create a one layer card using the Thanks for Caring stamp set. This card will be pretty inside & out(words and images in and out).
- Choose a card from the mini to case........one that is featured for a different stamp set, use it to inspire you.....adapting it to the sets you are using!
- Masculine card.....this challenge will feature a technique, something fairly simple but has a WOW factor!