Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Open House

Info sent in an e-mail this evening.........(posting here for those that don't receive the newsletter)!

I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to host the Open House the night before the surgery(Dec. 13th)....that was silly of me!  The pre-surgery jitters(oooops.....put gitters in the have set in for both of us........and hosting an event tomorrow evening isn't going to work, I'm so sorry for this mix up.  I am going to have to cancel the Christmas Open House(for now)!  If you were planning on coming please let me know, I would love to plan another time when we can get together.......even if it's just for a hot drink and visit!   Please watch the blog over the next few days/week.......I will post updates there.  Not sure what to expect with the surgery......if all goes well, maybe we can get together by the end of the week!!

Thanks in advance for you're understanding.....much appreciated!


Heather S. said...

Not a problem Donna! Wasn't going to work for me this time anyway but just want to wish you both the best of luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Take care Donna!