- Find a crafting buddy. This buddy must be 16 years or younger.
- Then pick a color combo of three colors.
- Now you will each create a card/project using those three colors. You are welcome to add more colors, but you must use your three colors on both cards. The three colors can be used in different shades on each of the projects. For example if you pick red, blue, and yellow.....one card can have a bright colors, and the other can have subtles, regals, or earthy tones.
- You will each decide who will receive your card, and let me know(I don't need names, just if it's a friend, aunt, sister, Grandma, Dad, etc., etc., etc.)!
- For a bonus entry you can create an extra card.....one you make together, and send together.
- Because this is a Christmas Countdown, I encourage you to create Christmas.....but it is not a requirement of the challenge!
- If you don't have a little one in your life at this time, you can recruit a team that will create for you.......they participate in the challenge, earn a entry, and you will also get an entry for recruiting them! In order for you both to receive and entry, you must let me know who your team is before I receive their entry!
- Please take a picture of your creating time together, I would love to share it here on the blog....thanks, and have fun!
- If you have any questions please let me know!
Entry due midnight Nov. 13th!