Monday, November 22, 2010

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

Anyone subscribe, or buy the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine? If I may toot, toot a bit(blow my own horn).....there's a picture of me........what a pleasant surprise, as I didn't know it was going to be THERE!!! Sitting with the 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION, a cup of coffee.....flipping pages, enjoying! What do I see?.....me in a group picture taken at a crop I attended!!! The surprise......made my day!

If you have the magazine, see if you can find me.......send me the page number, and I'll have a prize for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Page 21! What a GREAT picture of you and some beautiful friends! Wonderful weekend it was... wish it was that warm out again!

Jean (With Minnie Mouse Ears on!)

JUST4u & Me said...

You WIN.....YOU'RE RIGHT! Some beautiful friends & me on page 21!!! You're looking pretty good yourself(keep those ear on)!

Lissame said...

yeah found you too on page 21, hope you had fun.