Friday, October 15, 2010

2 days left of week 11 countdown!

what's your WHY?

While at the Stampin' Up! Convention this summer I was able to visit the home office of Stampin' Up!. While touring the offices I noticed many MY WHY? comments posted in the cubicles which were surrounded by many craft projects. The idea was for the staff to share their WHY'S with each other.

Now onto the Just4U version of the SU My Why!!!

Please send me your My Why story........a brief description of why you love to craft? What inspires you to create....is it relaxing, do you love to create for yourself, do you do it with others in mind.......what's your WHY?

Please submit your entries by midnight on Oct. 16th with the subject line......MY WHY! I plan on sharing some of the My Why's on the blog.....if you would rather yours is not posted please let me know(or request I don't include your name)......thanks!

Join in anytime....here's what you're playing for.......BIG SHOT!

No comments: