Wednesday, October 06, 2010

12 week countdown....help me out ladies...please!

**ETA**........TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US!

I want to make the next 12 weeks grrrrrr.....GREAT! How can we count them down......I would love to hear from you! If you submit an idea.....and I use it........you will get a FREE ink pad of your choice.......you can win more than once(if your ideas are GREAT you deserve it)!

I would like to have some of the following:
  1. challenges
  2. classes(online)
  3. in house events
  4. just 4 fun! (polls, blog questions)
  5. project shares
My plan is to have several winners, and then a GRAND PRIZE winner at the end of the 12 weeks. You can play along daily, weekly, whatever you choose.....but your best chance of winning BIG is to be a consistent player! Wanna know what you are playing for..............it's BIG, any guesses?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "BIG" Shot?

Leann

Unknown said...

such a WISE gal you are......hope you play!

Anonymous said...

How about a "shaped" Christmas card one week? e.g. a gingerbread man

Kellie

Anonymous said...

A card, ornament, gift pkg., tag, etc made out of a transparency(sp???)

Kellie

Anonymous said...

Just for fun idea: write what your truelove could give to you for a personalized "12 Days of Christmas"

Kellie

Anonymous said...

Another idea...for an inhouse event: a mini chipboard album give some-one special :) If I get any of these ideas done, I'll be doing great for Christmas this year! lol

Kellie

Cathy J. said...

Would it be a Big Shot, maybe?

Cathy J.