Saturday, July 03, 2010

planning a WORK BEE!

With all the cruise talk I don't think I've mentioned I am attending my 1st Stampin' Up! convention this year......July 21st-24th! This event is MUCH larger than Leadership, which I have attended twice.

Now that the cruise is earned, the new catty is live.......it's time for me to concentrate on getting ready for convention.....and what does that mean? SWAPS, swaps, SWAPS! (I will post samples soon)

I'm thinking 100...........50 each of two different cards(plus a couple of organized swaps, maybe 20-30)! I am still in the planning stage but am wondering if anyone out there would like to be part of a WORK BEE? Think of it as one HUGE stamp-a-stack.....it will be FUN(I'll have treats, and a thank you gift)!

July 14th 9-11:30, 1-4, 7-9:30
2-3 people per time slot
you don't need to bring ANYTHING, your willingness to help is more than enough...thank you!

Just think I will come back with 100+ new cards to show everyone!

Check this out.......taken at Convention 08(that's a LOT of women in one place.....all stampers, all demos)

hope I survive(I'm kind of nervous)!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Would love to come help, but I'm still on holidays then, sorry. Let me know if you do another one a few days later.