Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Poll

(hope I haven't asked this recently)

When prepping cards for a class(clubs/technique night)I always wonder which card will be the most popular.....which one will everyone like the best?

At the end of class I often ask..........which was your favorite? It seems more often than not it's the quick and easy one gets picked!

Please tell me.......which do you like best, and why?

for example:
Do you like the process of making one type more than the other(detailed or quick/easy),
or
Does your preference come more from when you give them away.......who will get them, and how much work do you want to put into the card you are giving!

Would love to hear from you......vote on the poll.....and....please leave a comment on the post, or e-mail me(with your thoughts).........thanks so much!

No comments: