Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project 3-Featured Stamper of the month(April-Fox & Freind stamp set)

This non-tradional card is......non-traditional because............the gift card and tag are in pockets on the exterior of the card!

Card with a pocket for gift card and message tag.

LOVE all the dimmension on this card(lots of layers). I mentioned in my last post how I love one layer.....and now I'm saying I LOVE lots of layers.......you might be saying......HUH? Well I guess I LOVE both! Sometimes in the mode for quick and simple, sometimes in the mode for lots of layers(dimension)detailed card......women can do this right(not make up our minds...LOL)!



card with the optional gift card removed.




Tag on the outside of the card.....great place to tuck a special message!

Joanne got her inspiration for this card from Splitcoast Stampers.....check out the tutorial HERE!

No comments: