Thursday, April 22, 2010

DEAL DEAL DEAL.......here's the DEAL!!!

As many of you know I will be on a SHIP in the Southern Caribbean next week.....and do I have a DEAL for you......NO SHIPping!!! (good one hey)

  1. All orders received before noon on Saturday April 24th(last chance to order from the current mini(from me)).....will qualify for NO SHIPPING!!!
  2. All order received from 12:01p.m. on April 24th to 11:59p.m. on May 2nd will also recieve NO SHIPPING(but CANNOT include items from the Occasions mini(the orange one))!
  3. Orders placed in on May 1st or 2nd will be able to choose NEW products from the SUMMER mini(the pink one)!


Order can be received via e-mail........or shop online at my Stampin' Up! website.

SHOP ONLINE HERE!

Please note I CANNOT adjust the shipping for online orders.....no worries, I will give a credit for the shipping amount!!


Be sure an check out the current SPECIAL HERE!

(20% savings, and no shipping(10%)......that's a 30% SAVINGS)

No comments: