As customers you are regularly purchasing Stampin' Up! products, I would love you to share your creativity......be the FEATURED STAMPER of the month.
As a FEATURED STAMPER you will receive a themed kit to be used for creating the projects for the month. This kit will include a stamp set, cardstock, pattern paper, and embellishments. Details will be worked out on a monthly basis, format may change slightly for local & distant stampers. Once your month is complete you will be the proud owner of the rest of the kit used for that months project(including stamp set, and you will get more than what you need for the projects).
The FEATURED STAMPER will agree to the following:
- Create one project per week for a full month.
- Each week will have a theme that stamper will use to create projects.
- Will agree to have projects posted on the blog.
- Stamper will use only Stampin' Up! products.
- Your projects will be on display in Donna's stamp room(they will be returned to you).
- Work with a friend or family member(new stamper)on at least one of the projects, they will need to create their own project(can be inspired by another project).
We will get started for April 1st(no this is not a joke).......sorry for the short notice! Each person that is willing to participate for April will be given a prize(yet to be determined). Of those willing to play along we will determine who will go first, then hopefully the others will be onboard for May, June, etc., etc.!
April Featured Stamper Kit(cards):
Fox & Friends stamp set(from the Occasions Mini $24.95 wood mount which you get to keep)
10 sheets of cardstock(8.5 x 11)
2 sheets of pattern paper
2 yards ribbon
packet of coordinating brads, buttons, etc.