Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2 4 1 GARAGE SALE(date changed from original post)YIKES ....this one is long....SORRY!

Normally I host a Stamping Garage Sale in July.......I will this year,  but I'll also be hosting one in May! 

The garage sale in May will have all of the retired sets I've had in previous garage sales.......great for anyone just starting out........NEW CUSTOMERS(everyone's welcome)!  

The second one(in July)will include all of the NEW retired sets(from the current catty), and will also be 2 4 1!  (date to be announced)

MAY GARAGE SALE
At this garage sale you will be able to buy retired/discontinued products.  You will pay full price, and receive the same $$ value of NEW product from the current catty's.  This boils down to 1/2 price, or buy one get one free......however you like to slice it...it's a GREAT DEAL! 

This garage sale is timed to run when the summer mini goes live......so you can choose NEW STUFF!  

SAVE THE DATE: 
MAY 7TH 6:00-8:00 P.M.
Donna's place 

Can you help me promote the garage sale.....hope so?

Please tell everyone you know that's into stamping/scrapbooking......or would like to be! 

If you agree to tell 10 interested people(e-mail, call, facebook, etc., etc.)I will put your name in a draw for $25 gift certificate!  Please make an effort to choose people you think might be interested........hopefully not 10 guys that will be out fishing, golfing, & such!  Nothing against the guys.....but you know what I mean....right?  Thanks ladies!    

Deadline....to get let me know you've contacted friends and ask them to SAVE THE DATE....April 1st(no joke)! 

p.s. if your correspondence is via computer please send them a link to the blog, and maybe request they sign up for my newsletter.....thanks! 



No comments: