Monday, February 08, 2010

LOOK what I found!

click here:  SU COLOR COMBOS!

What a GREAT tool!  Note I have added a link on the side panel*!    

Here's a challenge for you....because today is CHOCOLATE DAY I ask you to do the following!  
Once at the site select CHOCOLATE CHIP and one other color(on the left hand side).....then click on SEARCH!  The site will load several color combos using those two colors!  Isn't that GREAT....LOVE IT!  Now, pick from one of the color combos you have been given and CREATE something.......send it to me, and I will post it here on the blog(this challenge is JUST4FUN)! 

My color combo is: 
CHOCOLATE CHIP, TEMPTING TURQUOISE, PUMPKIN PIE, AND OLD OLIVE! 


*Keep in mind.....the only way I'll know if YOU LIKE IT!......is with FEEDBACK!!  If you like it let me know and it will stay!!  

No comments: