Monday, January 11, 2010

Another.....I'm a little slow with an announcement.....post!

Along with SAB(sale-a-brations)comes a NEW mini........many of you should have already received it in the mail.....if not let me know and I will get one to you!!  

With the NEW mini comes a NEW SU product, and stamping format............unmounted stamp sets.........rubber ones!!!  So happy that the unmounted format uses rubber stamps with clear blocks!   This is a WIN, WIN......great stamping quality with the convienience of positionable clear blocks for easier stamping!



My first thoughts were.....I won't switch to un-mounted, but it seems I'm already eating my words!!  After attending Leadership, and thinking about it a little more I can see a real advantage to going un-mounted for some of the sets!  This will ring true for placing sentiments, stamping backgrounds, making a collage, etc., etc.......so you will see some of these NEW sets in my stamp room!!!  

I will be using them in some fashion in all upcoming classes, hope to see you soon, so you can see them in action!!!  

I've seen the blocks up close and personal at Leadership, and these blocks are VERY NICE!!!  Nice blocks you ask?.......I know?.......but honestly they are!   The thing that impressed me most was the fact that the bevel is on all four sides.........WOW....very easy to work with!!!  

Want more info?.............let me know!  




 

No comments: