Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update on the card donation to the Stollery!

Well ladies, I have to say that with my month I had in October I did not get the cards to the Stollery as planned.....I am sorry about that!  

We will now move onto PLAN B!  
  1. Someone draw for the winner of the cards at class tonight!  
  2. The cards will now be delivered to the Stollery during the 1st week of December. 
  3. If you are interested in donating cards to the Stollery, you still can....as long as I have them by Nov. 30th(I will be donating the envelopes)!  All of the card I receive from here on in will go to the Stollery(as the draw for the 2nd set will be over tonight)! 
  4. I have recently ordered and received the Forget-Me-Not card keeper from SU.....I will deliver the cards in this box(with envelopes).  It's great........lost of dividers, nice and sturdy......I'm getting excited! 
  5. Because of the timing of the delivery, please think CHRISTMAS when making your cards! 
  6. Please let me know if you plan on participating in our donation, and I will get my mailing address to you!  

No comments: