Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LETS CELEBRATE your SUPPORT event!(cruise celebration)


PLEASE NOTE:
There has been a slight change to the event.....it is no longer by invitation only(but please do r.s.v.p.).......everyone is welcome(you can even bring a friend)!!!  

**********
TIME TO CELEBRATE your SUPPORT! 
7:00 p.m. Tuesday Sept. 29th 
Donna's Stamping Room!

That is ONE week from today.........mark your calendars, sure hope you can make it! 

What is this you ask........it's a party FOR YOU......those who have supported me over the past year while I was trying to earn the Stampin' Up! cruise!!!  

What's the first thing you think of when you think of a cruise(besides water...LOL)?  For me it's FOOD!!  Sept. 29th will ALL(mostly)about VISITING & FOOD......the order forms will be tucked away in a drawer.......this is a night to CELEBRATE!!!   

Besides visiting & food there will be draws for FREE stamps, make n' takes, and all new displays that include samples for the fall line up of classes!!!  

PRE-EVENT participation! (please read carefully)
In conjunction with this event I am hosting a challenge to everyone!  

I mentioned in the last e-mail and on one of the blog post that this year I will be donating 5% of my SU sales to THE STOLLERY CHILDRENS HOSPITAL!!!  Check out the thermometer on the right to see where we are at so far(I just updated it)!  

Full details on the challenge that will run in conjunction with the TIME TO CELEBRATE your SUPPORT are directly below this post....hope you can play along!  

No comments: