Thursday, January 29, 2009

ONLINE ORDERING SPECIAL(SU & ME)(#17)

**ooooops**.......when I was posting this last night I forgot to add the SU special for online ordering!! See below, just before the challenge!

Since online ordering became available with Stampin' Up! I have been trying to come up with a offer that would make online shopping more appealing.....and after much thought I think I have it!!!

Not all shopping options are suited to everyone..........and online shopping is no different. It is well suited to some, and not so much to others........where do you fit in? If you answer yes to any of the following questions online shopping might work well for you!!!

  • Do you have a busy schedule that makes it difficult to attend crafting events?
  • Have you been paper crafting long enough that you no longer need to attend classes/events, but still love the craft and need to replenish your supplies?
  • Would you like your order to come directly to you?
  • Would you like to send a gift to someone via online shopping?
  • Would you like to shop from the comfort of your home.........ANYTIME(24/7)?

Here is what I have come up with!

Since online orders are shipped from Stampin' Up! I cannot offer a special that you can take advantage of when you place your order. I can however offer something that can be sent to you, directly from me!

I have decided to offer a VIRTUAL punchcard to customers that shop online! You may be familiar with punchcards from Scrapbooking stores, hair stylist, book stores..........buy a specific amount of product or service, and receive a specific amount for FREE!!! Anyone ordering online from my SU site will earn virtual points(punches)......get one virtual point for each dollar you spend(before shipping & gst). Once you have 500 virtual points($500 in online orders)you will receive a FREE order in the amount of $75. Yes, it will be my turn to shop online! You choose the product, I do the shopping........this calculates to a 15% savings, and the order will be shipped directly to you!

Online ordering speical from SU

From February 1-April 30, 2009 Stampin' Up! is offering the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue FREE with every online order place from a demonstrators website! There is no minimum order amount required, so anyone can take advantage of this offer.

Contact me if you have any questions!

SHOP HERE: http://www.just4u.stampinup.net/

Challenge 17-I have inserted 5 HEART icons on my SU site...........please visit and try to find them. When responding to the challenge you will need to let me know where they are........ready, set, GO!!!! www.just4u.stampinup.net/

No comments: