Friday, January 30, 2009

ONLINE ORDERING part 2!(18)

I had to try it..........yep placed an online order from my personal SU site(normally I place them on the demo side of the SU site)!!!

I thought since I was encouraging customers to try it, I best give it a whirl myself.........so I would know how it works!!!

IT EASY.........and I think the first time is a little time consuming(a couple of minutes)because you have to enter your info! I'm pretty sure the info is stored and on future orders a person doesn't have to re-enter everything(name, phone number, address)!

Anyway just wanted to pop in and say...........I DID IT............IT'S EASY!!!

Challenge 18
I am seriously running out ideas here....HELP.....good thing this is almost over...LOL!!!
Okay........I've got one!!!
Dig out your SAB mini and tell me which project displayed in the mini is your favorite!!

No comments: