Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Loving your FEEDBACK.........keep it coming!!!

I wrote this........
I want to know how I can better serve my customer base during 2009.......please let me know what you would like to see me offer this year..........or let me know what you like, and would like to see stay the same!!!

You replied this.......
Your response: A workshop called "How can I improve this card"?
My response: The person that sent this is is wondering if a card that is so, so could be used for the subject of a class. The class would consist of taking a sample card and show ways to improve it! What a GREAT idea........I have many of these myself and think it's a great idea to show how a simple change or addition could improve the overal look of a card! Stay tuned!

Your response: I'd like to go to another scrap a stack during SAB!
My response: DONE.......this will be hosted in pre-ordered in March(to receive SAB benifets), and held in April!

Your response: How about class to go for those that can't make your classes.
My response: thinking on this one?

Your response: I would love to see you offer a workshop for making children's teen cards, something funky or just fun for the little ones.
My response: Consider this done as well........GREAT idea..........planning in the works!

LOVE all of these ideas......once again thanks for the feedback.........much appreciated, knowing what the customers want makes planning much easier!!!!!!

No comments: