Friday, September 19, 2008

FAN of SIMPLE!

Often I think I need to kick it up a notch when it comes to cards, go hog wild with techniqe based cards. But it never fails when I am searching the web I am alsways drawn to the CLEAN, QUICK, & EASY style cards!!

Not sure why this is, mabye it's because I always seem to be in a hurry(aren't we all?) when I decide to create, or mabye it's because I think the cards will be soon in the garbage(not everyone hoards as I do)! Whatever the reason, I am fine with leaving the bleach in the laundry room, the shaving cream in the bathroom, and the packing tape in the hall closet(all product used for certain stamping techniques)!

Am I saying I will never demo techniques? Of course not! But I have come to the conclusion that I am what you would call a BASIC stamper.......keeping things simple.........that's ME!!!

If you are wanting to try a specific technique please let me know........I'm sure I'll give it a whirl!!!!

No comments: