Monday, March 03, 2008

SCRAP-A-STACK

I am happy to announce the March 29th Scrap-A-Stack is FULL, thanks so much ladies!!!

I am scheduling a 2nd class for Sunday March 30th from 1:30 p.m. -4:30(ish)!!! Only 6 scrapbookers will be registered........don't delay!

Check the Feb. 19th post(below)for full details..........remember deadline to register is March 16th, and if you register you will get a SALE-A-BRATION set of your choice!

I originally stated the cost would be $70, and you would get $70 worth of product(and that still stands true), but I failed to include shipping(10%) & gst(5%). With shipping & gst the cost of the SCRAP-A-STACK is $81.75, sorry for not clarifying this earlier. There is no class fee for this event..........your cost is 100% product(+ you will receive one FREE SALE-A-BRATION set)!!! Please call(or e-mail)me if you have any questions.

No comments: