Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE PERFECT TIME

SU is offering an ADDITIONAL recruiting SPECIAL during SALE-A-BRATION!!!

The GREAT PART is........it's over and above what is normally offered as a recruiting special during SALE-A-BRATION. Normally(during SAB)when someone signs a NEW DEMO, the NEW DEMO and the OLD DEMO(that would be me......lol)get a FREE stamp set valued up to $60.95.......sound good........keep reading! In addition to this STAMPIN' UP! is taking 20% off the price of the kit............GREAT NEWS!!!!!

If you've ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator(to promote as a business, or to save dollars on your purchases)..........IT'S THE PERFECT TIME!!!

After thinking about this, I have come up with the following GOAL!!! During the 6 week SALE-A-BRATION I would like to sign up 3 NEW DEMONSTRATORS!!! If I achieve my goal this is what I will do!!! I will match the SU offer of one FREE stamp set for each NEW DEMO. Would you like to receive 20% off the already great value of the starter kit, and get 2 FREE stamps sets valued at $120.90?

Regular price of kit $260(retail value $433)
Kit price during SALE-A-BRATION $208
&
2 FREE stamps sets valued at $120.90.......THIS REALLY IS.......THE PERFECT TIME!!

Please contact me if you have any questions......... just4u@telusplanet.net

No comments: