Monday, January 28, 2008

MONDAY'S CHALLENGE

Okay this weeks challenge is for the scrapbookers in the crowd!!! For each layout you complete from now until Feb. 11th(our Son's 18th birthday).........I challenge you to make a cards out the whatever you have left from your cardstock & pattern paper.........there is ALWAYS something.......right? Please take a picture of the two together and send them to me at just4u@telusplanet.net Your projects will not be posted on the blog........unless of course you are willing to share with everyone!!! For anyone that does this and e-mails me a picture of the 2 projects you have completed I will put your name in a draw.........prize will be..................to be announced!!!! If you do not have a digital camera, or do not know how to e-mail photos..........let me know and we will figure something out...........maybe you can bring it over, and we'll have coffee!!!!

No comments: