Tuesday, April 25, 2006

URBAN SCRAPBOOK CONVENTION (EDMONTON)


(photo taken from Donna Downey's blog)

Okay, I have to say..............I am not one that is BIG on meeting and greeting celebrities! But in the same breath I have to say, I was thrilled to meet, converse with, and take one of Donna Downey's scrapbooking classes! This gal is an absolute riot......to say the least! Have you ever taken a scrapbooking class that doesn't require a RULER(measuring device)?........I have! Have you ever taken a scrapbooking class knowing you will be entertained, a class filled with laughter?.........I have! Yep, you guessed it............DONNA DOWNEY!

I was also lucky enough to get all three of my Donna Downey books signed!

Another great thing.............Donna Downey is helping a fellow Albertan Scrapbooker launch her new business! That is amazing...............what a kind heart she has. For more details visit Janna at http://www.maplemoose.blogspot.com/ or Donna's blog at http://donnadowney.typepad.com/simply_me/ CONGRATULATIONS JANNA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How cool is that!!! I had no idea. Now I will have to check that out. Darn it Donna I'm never going to get off this computer! :)