Thursday, April 30, 2015

PRODUCT UPDATE-Butterfly Thinlits

For several weeks the Butterfly Thinlits were on back order due to a shipyard strike in the U.S.  The strike is over, the product became available while I was away.  Also while I was away Stampin' Up! announced a Butterfly Thinlits special offer to celebrate it's return!  Sorry to say I didn't catch this offer until yesterday, and it expires today.....SORRY!

OFFER EXPIRES TODAY......APRIL 30th!! 
I will be placing an order this evening.....please let me know if you would like me to add to it. 

BUTTERFLY THINLITS SPECIAL OFFER!
  1. Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15 percent discount--just $26.30!
  2. Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles* at the already discounted by 15% in the catty and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items** (only available while supplies last)!

*bundles are available in wood($76.25), clearmount($63.50), and photopolymer($51.75).
**SAB products are valued at approx. $15.




From my craftroom.....some Butterfly thinlit inspiration!

Cards I received from swaps I participated in. 


Spring wreath adding some pretty to our entrance....LOVE how this turned out!


Curvy Keepsake Butterfly boxes I put together(inspired from Pinterest)......great for a small gift, candy, and yes of course CHOCOLATE!  


Inspiration from a GOOGLE search! 
Inspiration from a PINTEREST search! 

No comments: