Saturday, August 31, 2013

DAY 31-31 DAYS OF AUGUST (thank you)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.........31 of 31, the LAST POST!

We MADE IT!

With summer ending and routine returning......it's time to get back on track.  This includes me, I am looking forward to it. 
  • This means planning new classes, hosting new events!   
  • I hope you've found something that interests you.  If I am missing something you'd like to see please let me know.
Each person that signs up for one or more of the classes mentioned during the 31 DAYS of AUGUST will receive a little gift from me when you come to class*.......a THANK YOU from me!

Deadline to sign up(to receive gift)..........end of day September 2nd! 

*if you are signing up for a class that is mailed,  your gift will be mailed with your class order!


BYE FOR NOW.......I'LL BE BACK SOON! 




No comments: