To scrapbookers.....please scrapbook this.
To club members.....please consider this as homework for our January layout!
- Do not over think this......please take no more than 5 minutes!
- Do one of two things......quickly jot down 12 random thoughts, or take 12 random pictures(12 different things)
- please post in the comment section once you have your thoughts/photos recorded.
- if you are willing to share, please post thoughts in the comment sections(can be thoughts of the photos you've taken).....thanks!
- everyone that plays along will have their name entered into a draw.....winner will receive THIS!
fabric may not be exactly as shown
my 12 random thoughts
- can't wait to see Tyson's face when he opens his 4 birthday gifts, 3 of which are Spiderman STUFF!
- need to get Tyson's birthday supper ready.......can I really serve THIS meal? Tyson's request.......porridge, perogies, and tomato soup.....not sure this adds up to yum yum!?
- I am glad Oprah is coming to Edmonton, will try and get tickets this Saturday a.m.
- wish the UPS driver would get here........want my spring catty pre-order, LOVE GETTING NEW STUFF!!
- I am excited about the Christmas card I have some up with.....I must say, it's clean and simple, but I LOVE IT!
- I'm so nervous this time of year, hoping there are no tragedies so close to Christmas.
- LOVE the NEW red in the entrance........yesterday I received my annual Poinsettia gift from my Aunt, so BEAUTIFUL(as always)!
- my desk is a mess.....why, always!
- must do laundry!
- bet you didn't know.....once our tree is up and decorated the lights do not go off until we take it down(I'm the guilty one on this Christmas tradition at our house). (exception.........if we are away for overnight)
- love that the blog visits today have double from the usual!
- need to make an appointment to have my eyes checked!