Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12....post 2(free shipping)

As Stampin' Up! demonstrator.....one of the BEST things(for me) is the people I am contact with, on a regular basis!  People that share the same passion I do!  I am very grateful for YOU!

I've had 12.12.12 on my mind for quite some time......great day to host a themed event!!

December 12th has another significance for me.......the little man in my life has a birthday today.....he  turns 4 today!

With that.....the event I've been thinking of hosting has changed venues.  It's now online, allowing us to have the birthday boy over for a birthday supper.

Glad you are here, and with this post I am offering you FREE shipping(today only....9:30 p.m. deadline)!

To shop......GO HERE, call, or e-mail......your choice! 

FREE SHIPPING +........for every $50 order you will receive a FREE Classic ink pad.....details listed below.   Club orders apply to free shipping(but need to be placed TODAY)......if you have already placed your order and paid shipping, you will receive a FREE snail refill(remind me please)!

A couple of things to keep in mind if you are considering placing an order today.  
  • the holiday catty is expiring soon(Jan. 2nd)...if you would like the carryover flyer please let me know. 
  • today is the last day to order for Christmas delivery(using standard shipping) 

Available NEW Classic ink pads:
bolded color are taken.

BRIGHTS

Daffodil Delight
Melon Mambo
Old Olive
Pacific Point
Pumpkin Pie
Real Red
Regal Rose
Rich Razzleberry
Tangerine Tango
Tempting Turquoise

REGALS
Always Artichoke
Bravo Burgundy
Cajun Craze
Cherry Cobbler
Elegant Eggplant
Garden Green
More Mustard
Night of Navy
Not Quite Navy
Riding Hood Red
 



No comments: