Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hosting a demo CONVENTION SWAP!

I decided(a while back) to host a Convention swap on Splitcoaststampers this year.  So looking forward to receiving all the GREAT swaps I know I'm going to get....ALL 55 of them!

How do I know they are going to be GREAT you ask?........well....the swap is 100% cased/lifts from SU publications, blogs, Pinterest, etc.  Everyone that signs up for the swap knows exactly what they will be getting back......NO SURPRISES!  I have searched far and wide for GREAT cards, asked for permission from bloggers, Pinterest posters, and have received 100% GREAT responses......everyone so far has said YES(love it that people are so willing to share, allow us to use their ideas)! 


My first set is complete........a card I found(& love) on Erica Cerwin's blog(visit there OFTEN)!   I did tweak it a bit....needed to add a little so it would equal some of the work on the other cards in the group(even though I loved it the way it was). 

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Love the colour combo on your sneak peek. Good luck with your swap! Got the punch you sent my way. Thanks!
Happy Canada Day.