Thursday, September 22, 2011

SEPTEMBER INKY night cards!

final chance to attend a class for these cards is Oct. 12th
$15 class fee
free with a $25 order


I received this card in a swap I participated in this summer at the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I have miss placed the card info that included the creator.  Sorry.....I will post the info once I locate it(will check with a few other demos that were also in the swap).  
 
This card is by far my favorite of the 125 WOW swaps I received......I've had it on display since July, and most that visit have asked......when can we make THAT card?  Well, Sept. card night is the answer to the question.  Fairly labour intense, but well worth the effort for the very special person you plan on sending it to.



Another GREAT swap I received....this one from Coffee Talk(the monthly meeting I attend).  A twist on an easel card.....thanks so much Kathy, the second I seen your card I knew it would be part of one of my classes.  I made a few minor changes(the stamped images)........it looks trickier than it is.....not hard at all. 


closed......
 open.....

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Awesome cards Donna! Love 'em. :)