Monday, July 18, 2011

I survived my WHIRL WIND month........I do believe things will settle down now(here's hoping)!

For those of you that visit regularly, you know it's been a crazy time(seems like it's been months)!  If nothing POPS UP......I should have a nice quiet rest of the summer!  Still busy, but not insane.....like it's been for the last several weeks!

So......what's on the agenda?
  • catch up on MANY late posts
  • schedule new classes
  • post NEW info/photos from Convention! (I got to see, and have in hand the Holiday mini)
  • reveal my plans for the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! year(July1st, 2011-June 30th, 2012) 
  • post a new sketch & color combo
  • post July Featured Stamper of the month
  • garage sale update
  • NEW Catty announcements(new hostess program)
  • LAST CHANCE guess winners....GONE! 
  • post recruiting special(convention announcement)
  • make it + mail it day!

    No comments: