Monday, July 11, 2011

back yesterday/leave tomorrow......WORK BEE TIME!

Survived the trip to Saskatchewan/family wedding.....want to see the beautiful bride(our niece)? 


Today I am frantically trying to finish my 175+ swaps!  If you have a quiet/no plans evening ahead of you, maybe you would like to come over for a 1 hour WORK BEE?  








Today I will do all the stamping, punching, die cutting, etc.......have the cards ready for adhering tonight.  If you like(have the time)you can pop over anytime from 6-9 p.m.(for 1 hour....or whatever your time permits)...........FREE classic ink stamp pad for those that come over(ink pads chosen from the extras I have here)!  


Our efforts will be rewarded when I get back with 175+ NEW card samples to share with everyone........I can't wait! 
 

No comments: