Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CAMROSE RELAY FOR LIFE! (ETA)

change of plans for me.......

Curious if anyone is attending the Relay for Life....walking on a team, and would be interested in keeping an eye on a make n take table?

I have signed up to have a Stampin' Up! table at the event, and cannot attend.  I can prep a make n take, set the table up....just can't be there to man the station.  In speaking with the coordinator it is not required that someone be at the table the entire time, but it would be nice to have someone keep an eye on things.

If you think you could help out please let me know......yes, I will have goodies for you.....FREE STAMP SET(your choice)!

**VOLUNTEER FOUND.......thanks Erin**
Let me know which FREE stamp set you would like(before June 30th, thanks)!

No comments: