Sunday, February 06, 2011

Time for some pictures...lots to share!

Made these projects for two swaps I was in....one was for Winona's Coffee Talk swap(the monthly meeting I attend in Edmonton), and one was for a managers meeting I attended before yesterdays Millet meeting. 

For both of these swaps I used colors that are SO not me......and I have to say it was a struggle, WAY outside my comfort zone!  I even had to phone a friend(thanks Jean)for HELP on a color combo!  

 
This swap was for Coffee Talk, and our theme was thank you cards/small gifts.  


This swap was for the managers meeting, and the theme was Easter projects....3-D or card!  These are made with empty accessory containers, the ones the brad/buttons come in....what a great idea(not mine)...altered to make Easter Bonnets!  I did however want to add my own little touch so I filled them with, of course........CHOCOLATE!


1 comment:

Re-Point said...

They turned out AWESOME! Great job!