Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just4U online crop CHALLENGE 3(masculine)

Rise n' Shine.....GOOD MORNING!

Not sure why Rise n' Shine makes me think of Show n' Shine?......which makes me think of cars, which makes me think men, which makes me think masculine card!  How's that for coming up with the next challenge....LOL!

Create a masculine(manly/teenager/little man)card.......any occasion(don't forget Valentines is Monday)!

I have two to work on.....son's birthday yesterday, husband's tomorrow.....would not be GOOD if I went out and bought cards(huge LOL)!



This one is for the young guy(our son)....21 yesterday! He got his gift yesterday, will get his card tomorrow when we have both the birthday celebrations.....all go out for supper. 
Funny story....when asked what he wanted for his birthday, this student replied...."socks"!  On my side of the family we have a tradition(a habit that seems to have turned into a tradition)of giving socks(weird I know).  He got his socks.....21 of them(with three spares on the side..2 packs of 6 pairs)..........he laughed! The rest of his gift included a few clothes, and gift cards to a couple of his favorite places.....Starbucks and BP's!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYLAN! 



















this card features the stamp set Grunge Rock on page 87(main catty)
woodmount 117080
clearmount 120555


This one is for the older guy.....husbands birthday tomorrow!
Not sure how masculine it is, I was all wrapped up in birthday....LOL!
This card was inspired by a card from the current mini, for the Bring on the Cake stamp set!  I think it will be one of the cards for the pre-order SAS on Feb. 24th. 



 
 Christina's card....baby boy.....very nice.....thanks for sharing! 

Heather writes: 
I needed a card for a teenaged boy we mentor for our church’s confirmation program. Wanted to throw together a few Valentine treats in a package for him but didn’t want a “gushy” Valentine’s Day card. This is CASEd from a very similar card I saw on SCS. 



Leann's card......guys and fishing....PERFECT!  Thanks for sharing Leann!




2 comments:

Heather said...

No, it would not be good to buy cards. :-)

Lissame said...

the only one in my house that i expect bought cards from is my husband as he just cant draw or cut a straight if life depended on it