Purchase $60 in product and receive one SAB product for FREE!
As mentioned in a previous post.....watch for the following events during SAB!!
- SAVE the DATE(note change of date).....Feb. 8th Sale-A-Bration Open House, you won't want to miss it! Starts a 7:00......fun stamping night, all SAB class projects will be on display!
- SAB game board! In my stamp room I will have a game board, place a $60 order and your name will be placed on the board. The board will be numbered 1-6 on the left side, and 1-6 across the top......once the board is filled(36 squares)I will roll a dice to get the number for the left side, then re-roll to get a number for the top row......lets say I get a 2 for the left, and 4 for the top......if your name is in the square where this two lines meet......you will WIN!!! Prize will consist of retired & new products...... valued a $200+......a welcome addition to anyone's inventory!! You are not limited to one square.....you will get a square per $60 order, and you can pick the spot!
- WORKSHOP WORKSHOP WORKSHOP......an easy way to earn SAB rewards is to host a WORKHOP! A fun night of stamping, which can be hosted in my stamp room.......invite your friends, and come on over! Let me know if are interested in being a hostess during SAB, and ask me about BONUS Hostess benefits!
- all occasions Stamp-A-Stack-$60 pre-order(plus shipping & gst)gets you a FREE SAS class. Pre-order includes product you need for the class, and will feature the Bring on the cake stamp set from the current mini(page 13). During this class we will make 4 cards of 4 different designs using the stampThurs. Feb. 24th from 7-10 p.m. Deadline to register is Feb. 10th.
- the SCRAP-A-STACK is back.....$60 class($60 worth of product & SAB product, plus shipping & gst)-12 double page layouts! For this class you will choose your own pattern paper theme, album size, and free SAB product. Class will be held on Sunday afternoon(1-5), March 20th.......please let me know if you are interested. Samples will be posted on the blog mid February. Deadline to register is March 10th.
- ideas for SAB qualifying orders......watch the blog, these will be randomly posted and available anytime during SAB!