Sunday, January 09, 2011

FSOTMO-Challenge 3(week 2)

Challenge # 3: Beautiful from the inside out.........create a one layer card using the Thanks for Caring stamp set.  This card will be pretty inside & out (words and images in and out).


Sympathy Card
Stamps: Thanks for Caring – Occasions Mini (Woodmount: 121901; Clearmount: 121961)
Paper: Crumb Cake
Ink: SU markers, Versamark, Rose Red, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Other: Stampin’ Pastels, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Accessories: Vanilla Rosettes, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
The spritzing on the front of the card using the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint doesn’t show up well in the photo.


Donna writes: 
Thanks so much Heather!  I know the one layer card was a challenge for you.....you did GREAT!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Yes, one-layer cards scare me just a little! Love me my layers! But that's what a challenge is all about so thanks for pushing me to think outside my comfort zone! :)