As you may already know there will not be a FSOTM for Decemeber......this popular blog event will return in January!
Heather and I have been chatting(via e-mail while she is on holidays in the U.S.).......planning the kit she will receive, and I have given her the challenges she will complete. I think it's a tough one, I asked Heather if she was GAME, and she said YES......thank you!
Featuring a set in January is kind of late for Valentines.....and maybe a bit early for Easter, so we decided to make it All Occasions cards with a WORDY theme! (Thanks for Caring, and Bring on the Cake stamp sets)
Challenges will be featuring two greeting(wordy)sets from the new mini that will go live Jan. 4th......here are Heather's challenge for the Let's Get Wordy theme!
- A play on words...using two(or more)stamps, combine words(a word from each stamp)to create a new image.......e.g. Happy from one stamp, and Birthday from another(doesn't have to be those two words, any combo).
- Stamp several different stamps to form a background of sentiments.......piecing the shapes to form a solid background.
- Beautiful from the inside out.........create a one layer card using the Thanks for Caring stamp set. This card will be pretty inside & out(words and images in and out).
- Choose a card from the mini to case........one that is featured for a different stamp set, use it to inspire you.....adapting it to the sets you are using!
- Masculine? (not sure about this one yet, will add something to the Masculine theme.....stay tuned)!