Saturday, October 02, 2010

Today is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

My original plans for the day have changed.......no event being held in my stamping room(everyone must be busy, hopefully enjoying our great fall weather)!


Excited about my new plans for the day(card making related)! I am off to the city to attend the Creative Stitches & Crafting Alive show at the Mayfield Inn. I am going to take in the show, AND be a teachers assistant for a friend who is teaching a card class at the event......GREAT fun!!! Hoping to come home with inspiration overload! I am going to take a note pad......so it doesn't all leave me during the drive home...LOL!

Throughout the day there will be scheduled post arriving here(while I'm away)......I hope to be home around 7 to start and evening of online interactive fun! (a short and sweet online work bee!) HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ME!

No comments: