Sunday, October 10, 2010

Q & A
from the Product kits are back post:
What are these Donna? You buy all these supplies??
Product kits are kit that have been put together(by me with input from interested customers)using portions of products. For example 1/2 packs of designer series paper, brads, buttons. They are usually seasonal, and are generally offered for one month. The kits are well suited for those that feel they don't need a full package.......1/2 the pack is perfect! Kits can be used as a club order. I have now added the kit details.

from the week 12(short & sweet) post:
Does my SOTM card count for this challenge? I don't need a prize - just hoping it counts toward an entry.
I'm sorry Cathy, I don't like to say no......but I'm afraid an entry can only be used for one challenge. Plus the Oct. challenge includes the ad and the color combo....therefore the card you did would not apply as it is using product you received with your SOTM kit(different colors).

No comments: