Saturday, October 02, 2010

ONE layer card(olc)

well, if you known me for long you know I love olc's.......so lets do one! The only rule for this one is the base of the card is the one layer......you cannot add any layers of cardstock, pattern paper! You can add embellishments........but no paper!


here is one I made the other day....love it, love that set! French Foliage.....Holiday mini(page 14)


When the new catty came out I feel in love with Have a Seat(not sure why). I've heard several people chuckle at the stamp set with four chairs(mainly demos.....LOL)! It's on page 139 of the main catalog. Here is the first of many cards I hope to make with this set.....yep, it's a OLC!

also used the Teahouse background stamp for the background.


Now it's your turn!
ready.....GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Donna!!! I love that French Foliage set too!

Kellie