Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are you wondeirng what I did on the weekend....?....during the crop!

**eta**we have a winner(that was quick).......Heather you are right(pick a prize next time you visit!)..... question at the bottom of the post, answer in the comment section!

Well the truth is, not much! I had a great time watching my niece play volleyball(in the same town as the crop was.....how lucky was that?), and did a lot of visiting........creative mojo wasn't there this past weekend!

Each of these cards were created on the weekend, from inspiration I pick up in a magazine/catty......I did add a bit of a person touch to some of them, but cannot take credit for the original design(sorry creator unknown)!





great cards for using up scraps of pattern paper.....very quick and easy!


a touch of country on these two....I love Crumb Cake, yes....even on a Christmas card!

TOP SHELF prize to the first person that can tell me which card was inspired from a sample in the SU catty? Post here, in the comment section....no e-mails on this one! Be sure and add your name if you do not a username. Please include page number in your post......Ready.......Set......Go!

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

Well, that top one with the dove and the trees sure looks like the sample on page 38 of the IBC (A Wish for Peace set)... ;-)

Heather

Unknown said...

you are right Heather......and FAST....congrats!

Heather said...

Well, any diversion from the football photos I was working on was welcome indeed... and you must have just posted these cards to your blog... so off I went to find my catalogue. Thanks! Could be a while before I get to your place to make my choice. :-)