Monday, August 16, 2010


color combo layout created in My Digital Studio(by me)

At our July card club(in August...LOL)one of the cards featured this color combo.....bright and cheery, it shouts..."HAPPY"!!!


JULY card CLUB cards!

top left: Soft Suede card uses Friends Never Fade stamp set on page 99-for this card I was inspired by a card I seen on Splitcoast Stampers(using Level 1 hostess set Because I Care created by stamperjen0).
top right: Baby card using Baby Bundle on page 78......inspiraton from a swap I received, created by Christy(up upline). (in ink on the side is not part of the creative process....the card feel in the ink pad during class....please ignore)
bottom: Color Coach card
inspired by another swap I received, thanks Tricia! I didn't have the same die so I switched things up a bit!!!

No comments: