Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!(Dec. 13th-Let's get started!)

Only 12 sleeps til Christmas....I am this year like every year......excited and a little stressed about Christmas!  Excited because I LOVE Christmas, a little stressed because I'm no where near ready(common in our house)....I always have a very long list of things I want to get done, should probably change that!!    

One thing on my list is THIS......
Over the next 12 days I will share the things that are Christmas to ME(past & present).....hoping a few of mine will also be yours, helping us to share the Spirit of Christmas!!  

I also HOPE to post 12 NEW projects(1 a day)......the operative word here is HOPE.....wish me LUCK!!  

A QUICK and EASY card.....good one for the little ones to make or receive!!  Ho...Ho...Ho, hope you are being nice....NOT naughty!!!  

12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY SALES....check it out HERE!

No comments: