Sunday, March 29, 2009

GUESS WHAT DONNA'S DOING(finally)?

Compiling the entries for the last challenge......must have this done before the upcoming challenges on the 31st!!!

I might SHOCK everyone and post tonight.........fingers crossed!!!

HERE'S THE FINAL TALLY, each person will have the listed number(below)in ballots for the draw! Good Luck everyone!
C. H. 20
J. R. 24
M. H. 25
C. J. 24
M. S. 6
P. N. 24
P.S. 2
C. P. 1
J. M. 4
L. S. 25
C. K. 1


Thank you to everyone that played along.....it was fun for me, hope you enjoyed it as well!!!

We have a winner.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Daylan made the draw.........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
CONGRATULATIONS goes out to C. J.!.....you are the winner of $60 of FREE product, and one SAB item! Please let me know me know what your choice of product is, and I will get it ordered!

No comments: