Saturday, January 31, 2009

SAB info RECAP!(#20)

this post is not complete!.........but the pressure is on to get the last challenge UP!!!

I will post the last challenge now, but please check back to read the re-cap once I have it completed!!!
Challenge 20 posted below!

**************************
note: I have a few posts in the works, time ran out for me to get them completed before the end of the month!
Watch for:
1. What's NEW for 2009!
2. A few additions to the class schedule(not SAB related)........had a few brain waves the last few days(think FUN, & FUNNY)!
3. I need to share the JOKES you all sent me........THANKS once again!
4. I need to post more of the projects you shared with me........THANK YOU!
5. Announce Marker Special
6. Recruiting special
7. Post results to some of the questions I asked over the past several days!
8. Post bundle ideas that would earn SAB set!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to recap....SAB events!
Keep in mind each of the following classes will only have 4 people registered!
#1 Weds. Feb. 4th(7-9)All about MARKERS!(card class) NEW DATE: March 1st
#2 Thurs. Feb. 12th(7-9)
3 by 3 Stamp-A-Stack(3 Wedding/3 Baby/3 Sympathy(envelopes not included)) 1 SPOT OPEN
#3 Mon. Feb. 16th(7-9) It's all about BIG SHOT!(scrapbooking)3 SPOTS OPEN
#4 Sun. Mar. 1st(1-3)#5 All about Markers 2 SPOTS OPEN
Sun. Mar. 8th(1-3)-2nd class for Spring gift card set(#7 below, I guess this one is now the first of the two)3 SPOTS OPEN
#6 Thurs. Mar. 12th(7-9)same as #3-Framed Punch Art!-BABY theme! 1 SPOT OPEN
#7 Mon. Mar. 16th(7-9) Spring gift card set!(12 all occasion cards) 1 SPOT OPEN
#8 Fri. Mar. 27th(7-9)note:deadline to register for the SCRAP-A-STACK to be held April 17th! 1 SPOTS OPEN
NOTE: club members have the option of attending one of these classes in place of their club night. Club member orders will still be placed with the group......let me know if you have any questions!
~~~~~~~~
SAB Specials(from Donna)
Big Shot
-purchase the BIG SHOT(from me)during SAB and you will receive $50 in BIG SHOT accessories, and from SU you will be the hostess of your own workshop, and you will receive 3 SAB products.........GREAT TIME TO BUY!
Online ordering special(Jan. 29th post)-re-cap coming soon!
~~~~~~~~~~
LAST BUT NOT LEAST Challenge #20
What do you find more infomative, more fun to visit, easier to get around at................this blog, or my SU site?

That's it ladies.........an easy one to end things of!

Remember: you have until midnight tonight to answer challenges 1-17, and until tomorrow night to answer challenges 18-20!

Thanks so much, I so enjoy all the contact with everyone during these challenges! I am especially happy about all the cards everyone shared with me.......so much fun seeing what everyone is doing!!!

A little Saturday night tidbit....
I'll be up until midnight(ya I'm crazy)as I want to submit the SAB order from the garage sale. Want to get it in there EARLY, I can only imagine the order load that will be there by Monday morning..........want ours to be near the top......not burried at the bottom!!!

No comments: