Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did you notice my....2009 Plans/Goals on the right?(challenge 10)

First off I must say,
I am very appreciative of ALL the support I receive form the customer base I have.

Because I think of you as the best customers out there, it's you I have to THANK for allowing me the chance to do what I LOVE............scrapbook, stamp, play with paper........as a fellow crafter I'm sure you'll understand!!!

I am challenging myself to make 2009 the BEST YET!

What does my BEST YET mean for you the customer? I hope the 3 questions below will help me make a BEST YET year for you.......pease read on!

  • what worked in 2008 that I will continue to do in 2009?
  • what ideas have I heard of that will make 2009 better?
  • what practices from 2008 will not be part of my 2009 plans?
I will elaborate on each of these topics over the next few days(don't want to bore with everything at once)!

Outline for the 23rd, 24th, & 25th!
Customers
2008 practices I will continue-Jan. 24th
Great IDEA for 2009-Jan. 25th
Last year not this year-Jan. 23rd

Club members
2008 practices I will continue-Jan. 24th
Great IDEA for 2009-Jan. 25th
Last year not this year-Jan. 23rd

New Recruits
2008 practices I will continue-Jan. 24th
Great IDEA for 2009-Jan. 25th
Last year not this year-Jan. 23rd

Misc.
2008 practices I will continue-Jan. 24th
Great IDEA for 2009-Jan. 25th
Last year not this year -Jan. 23rd

challenge 10
Today's challenge is a game.......please fill in the blanks(I've decided to get the bad stuff out of the way right away...........be brave, it's just for fun)!
Customers:
How can I help you the customer better______ the products you purchase?
Club members:
I hope to KICK IT UP A NOTCH on the _______ of your cards!
Some layouts appear without_______, will try by best to change that!
Recruits:
I don't talk recruiting very often, do customers consider this a _____ thing, or a ____ thing? (hint: two different words)
Misc.:
I'm terrible at filling out ______ ____ ! Need to get better at this simple task!!!
I am tired of the big _______ on my desks, am I the QUEEN of _____? (hint: same word for both blanks)!

No comments: