Monday, December 01, 2008

CHRISTMAS BUZZ-post 10

as they say..........last but not least...........

LAST post day for the CHRISTMAS BUZZ post a day.........although you are probably glad it's over, I'm going to miss your daily e-mails this was fun for me!!! Thanks so much for playing...............much appreciated!

It looks like 7 of the original 8 players will earn a 1/2 price stamp set...........WTG ladies!!!

Today's tidbits!
1. This is the last day of the Holiday Extravaganza event..........here is this mornings update from the SU site!

The following Holiday Extravaganza Sale bundles are SOLD OUT and no longer available for purchase:
All in the Family Bundle (item 116217)
Bags & Tags Bundle (item 116216)
Santa's Stocking Stuffer Bundle (item 116219)
Star Struck Bundle (item 116220)
Mission Embossable Bundle (item 116223)
Curly Label Punch Bundle (item 112966)

2. As mentioned I will be placing an order on the 1st & last day of the event.....last day's order will be placed tonight sometime after 9:00 p.m.!

3. There is still room in the FREE class being held tonight.......e-mail me if you would like to attend!!

4. If you are a player, and you win the FREE set which one will you pick........please let me know! Once I have everyone's choices I will draw a name, and post the name of the stamp set on the blog! If you see the name of the stamp set you picked on the blog you will know you are the winner..........then you can e-mail me just for fun, so I know you've spotted it!!!

5. I need to award a few more prizes......stay tuned for that! As I have a crazy couple of days ahead of me, I probably won't get to this until Weds./Thurs!

6. More to come..........need to grab a cup of coffee & turn my brain on......LOL!!!

No comments: